Monday, June 15, 2009

Paq-Man Tourny


Hello everyone! I am very excited about heading to L.A. for the Paqmania Dart Tournament. I have been working hard to prepare for this and I feel confident that I will play well. The best players in the country will be here so the competition will be very tough. I sure hope that the turn out for this tournament is good as they have put a lot into the set up of this event. This could change the way darts is played and run here in the USA, and I mean for the better. If you have the chance please make the trip and enjoy the best darts has to offer. If you coming, can't wait to see you and have a drink or two. Good luck and good shooting to everyone.
Scotty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!