Friday, April 17, 2009

Las Vegas NDA International Dart Tournament

Hello all. I am in Las Vegas for the NDA International Dart Tournament. I start shooting on Saturday. I will be playing in Singles Cricket and Singles 501 DBL in/out split bull. The Doubles events on Sunday are the same events and I will be playing with Scott Miller. Monday will start the Team Cricket event. My teammates are Big Dog, Cobra, and Lane Helgeson. On Wen. I will be playing on the International Team USA. I always love playing for my country. Thursday is the start of Team 501 with the same team. I will post my results as they happen if i can keep the inter-net working...lol. Thank you for all the well wishes and I will do my best to make everyone proud. Thanks again and talk to you soon.

Scotty

3 comments:

Tracie said...

Good Luck dad I love you!!

Johnny K said...

Good luck buddy!

Anonymous said...

looking forward to PacMan tourny in June. you'll see an Asian Invasion as i know their be some very good dart players coming from the Pacific Island Region as well the USA. Hope to see you their....Chris Pineapple Anderson

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!