Monday, April 27, 2009

NDA Results

Well everyone I am back from Las Vegas. Wow what a week. This event truely is a battle of attrition, 9 events in 7 days. The competition was great as always. Here are the results:

Singles 01 9th
Singles Crk ---
Dbls 01 7th
Dbls Crk ---
Team 01 2nd
Team Crk 1st
Mixed Trips 1st
Team USA 1st

Sorry the blog is behind but the internet in the hotel in Las Vegas was really crappy. I will do my best to keep this blog up to date. I am learning as I go. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make this blog better please let me know. Thanks again everyone. Talk to you all soon.

Scott

2 comments:

Anne Kramer said...

Yes, I have an idea....it's missing a link ;-)

http://www.sleepykramer.com/the_scott_kirchner_page

Tim (Sage) Whitcomb said...

Good Job, Scott
Sure do miss you playing on Friday nights, how am I to get my education?

See Ya

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!