Monday, May 4, 2009

Janesville Team Tournament

Hello everyone. Last weekend I had a Team 501 tournament in my town of Janesville Wis. It was a 1 Pro/3 non-pro 501 master out. I played with one of my old dart partners Steve Peterson, his 19 year old son Sam, and Ben Dersh. We had a blast. I sure do miss playing in these type of events. All of the events in England are singles, and as much as I love playing those events I really love being part of a team. We played well all day long and won. There was a LOD afterwords and I was partnered up with a great friend of mine Tank. We lost in the 3rd round to some really good darts by Ben and his partner. We won our next 2 matches to get to the final 4. At this point they draw for the Triples Pot. It was $1687.00 per dart. Chad got drawn and missed all 3 darts at the triple 15. Next week the Triples Pot goes up $2150.00 per dart. We continued on, winning the next 2 matches to get back to the finals. It was late so we chose to split 1st and 2nd and go home after a long, fun day. This week I will be practicing hard to get ready for our Wisconsin State Dart Tournament. The tournament is May 14-17. Wish me luck, I will need it, as there are many great shots that will be there. Good luck to all of you in your darts, and have some fun.

Scotty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!