Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wiscosnin State Week

Hello everyone. It is the week of my Wisconsin State Dart Tournament. I am really looking forward to playing this year. Last year I had to miss because the US Open and North American Open were played on the same weekend. This year both of those tournaments were moved to the last weekend of May witch means I will be able to play in both events this year. Wisconsin State is one of my all-time favorite tournaments, not only is the competition great but I love catching up with old friends that I have played with and against for the last 17 years. I will start playing Thursday morning in Singles Cricket. Thursday night I will play 501 Doubles with Brian Monroe. He is a great kid and we should have a blast. This will be the first time that we play together, so we will have to learn on the fly. The Team Event is 501. We will play a round robin on Friday night. Two teams from each bracket will advance to the final 16 teams to be played on Sunday. Saturday is an off day witch means it is time to catch up with all of my old friends. I will be going golfing with a group of about 25 guys. This is my favorite time of State. We will have a Preakness horse racing pool and just have as much fun as we can while playing 18 holes of golf. Now it is time to get some more last minute practice in before it is time. I will let everyone know the results next week. Wish me luck, and thank you again for everything.

Scotty

1 comments:

Tim Whitcomb said...

Good luck I know you will do your best, as for the golf your on your own buddy.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!