Friday, June 1, 2012

DARTSLIVE USA!

   Hello everyone, as many of you have heard I signed with DARTSLIVE USA to be the Mid-West Sales and Promotions Rep. This is a great honor for me to be working with such a great company and great people. I can not tell you how much I appreciate the opportunity to work with them in bringing the game that I love so much to the highest level. I was unable to play in the Bullshooter World Championships last week for the first time in 22 years because of my commitment to DARTSLIVE USA. I knew that if I signed with DARTSLIVE I would be banned by Arachnid from playing in their tournament. As much as I loved this tournament I knew it was the right choice to commit to DARTSLIVE and show how much I believe in what we are doing here at DARTSLIVE USA. I will do everything in my power to help make DARTSLIVE USA success that I know it will be.

  As my first promotion with DARTSLIVE USA we are having the DARTSLIVE Welcome to the Mid-West Tournament in Janesville Wi. at Bobbleheads Bar and Grill on June 9th. This is the first of many promotions that we will be having in this area. Here is all of the info:

DARTSLIVE Welcome Tournament 

June 9th 

Bobbleheads Bar and Grill
2709 S US Highway 51 Janesville, WI 53546
(608) 752-8910

12pm Card Registration will begin.

Count Up Challange 1pm - 3:30pm (Free to Play)

Please make sure to bring Stats for PPD or MPR to receive your Dartslive Rating.
(If you do not have your ave. you will be placed in the highest div.)

There will be 3 Div. A,B,C based on your average.
Each Div. will give out a prize for the top 4 places.

1st $100.00
2nd $50.00
3rd $30.00
4th $20.00

L.O.D. Dart Tournament Sign up at 12pm until 4pm. Shoot at 5pm. $10.00 Entry Fee.

DARTSLIVE will be adding $500.00 cash and extra prizes to the event.
The boards will be on Free Play all day long.
Each player will receive a Free Dartslive Players Card.

If you have any questions please contact me. Thank you very much.



I would also like to personally invite everyone to the DARTSLIVE US Open event in Las Vegas Sept. 28-30. This is the first major event that DARTSLIVE is putting on here in the USA and believe me when I say it is going to be awesome. This is the link to the flier for the event: DARTSLIVE Welcome Tournament.

 http://us.dartslive.com/news/download/USA_OPEN_info_en.pdf.

If you have any questions or just want to say hello, please just send me a message on here or on Facebook. Thanks again for reading and I will check in again soon. Shoot well but most of all have fun.

Scott Kirchner


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's great to hear that DARTSLIVE is being brought the states. I am stationed in Japan and have seen that DARTSLIVE has opened a door of infinite possibilities to the game. Being able to play against anyone, anywhere in the world is an amazing concept. While cork boards are the norm in the USA, any one that plays steel tip can transition towards soft tip and then use carbon tips to transition back while maintaining the same weight as a soft tip. If it weren't for DARTSLIVE, I would have never enjoyed the game as much as I do now. Thank you for taking on this commitment and the best of luck to you.

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated, please remember that youth darters visit here and keep the comments rated G, thanks!